Category:Ojibwe parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Ojibwe language » Parts of speech
Ojibwe terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ojibwe adverbs: Ojibwe terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ojibwe determiners: Ojibwe terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Ojibwe interjections: Ojibwe terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ojibwe nouns: Ojibwe terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ojibwe numerals: Ojibwe terms that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Ojibwe particles: Ojibwe terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ojibwe pronouns: Ojibwe terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ojibwe verbs: Ojibwe terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.