Category:Old Armenian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Armenian language
This is the main category of the Old Armenian language.
Information about Old Armenian:
|Canonical name||Old Armenian|
- Category:Old Armenian lemmas: Old Armenian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:xcl:All topics: Old Armenian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Armenian entry maintenance: Old Armenian entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Armenian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Armenian names: Old Armenian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Old Armenian phrases: Old Armenian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Old Armenian templates: Old Armenian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Armenian terms by etymology: Old Armenian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Armenian terms by usage: Old Armenian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Armenian: Categories with terms derived from Old Armenian in various specific languages.
- Category:User xcl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Armenian.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► xcl:All topics (17 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Armenian entry maintenance (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Armenian modules (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Old Armenian roots (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Old Armenian phrases (0 c, 1 e)