Category:Old Armenian language
All terms in Old Armenian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old Armenian.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old Armenian.
- Category:Old Armenian lemmas: Old Armenian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Armenian phrases: Old Armenian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Old Armenian terms by usage: Old Armenian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Old Armenian names: Old Armenian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Old Armenian terms by etymology: Old Armenian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Armenian: Categories with terms derived from Old Armenian in various specific languages.
- Category:xcl:All topics: Old Armenian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Requests (Old Armenian): Old Armenian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User xcl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Armenian.
- Category:Old Armenian templates: Old Armenian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
Pages in category "Old Armenian language"
This category contains only the following page.