Category:Old Armenian language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Armenian language
This is the main category of the Old Armenian language.
Information about Old Armenian:
|Canonical name||Old Armenian|
- Category:Old Armenian lemmas: Old Armenian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:xcl:All topics: Old Armenian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Armenian names: Old Armenian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Old Armenian phrases: Old Armenian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Old Armenian templates: Old Armenian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Armenian terms by etymology: Old Armenian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Armenian terms by usage: Old Armenian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Armenian: Categories with terms derived from Old Armenian in various specific languages.
- Category:Old Armenian terms needing attention: Old Armenian terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User xcl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Armenian.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
Pages in category "Old Armenian language"
This category contains only the following page.