Category:Old Dutch language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Dutch language
This is the main category of the Old Dutch language.
Information about Old Dutch:
|Canonical name||Old Dutch|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old Dutch lemmas: Old Dutch lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:odt:All topics: Old Dutch terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Dutch entry maintenance: Old Dutch entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Dutch terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Dutch templates: Old Dutch templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Dutch terms by etymology: Old Dutch terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Dutch terms by usage: Old Dutch terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Dutch: Categories with terms derived from Old Dutch in various specific languages.
- Category:User odt: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Dutch.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Old Dutch language"
This category contains only the following page.