Category:Old English language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old English language
This is the main category of the Old English language.
Information about Old English:
|Canonical name||Old English|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old English lemmas: Old English lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ang:All topics: Old English terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old English appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old English.
- Category:Old English entry maintenance: Old English entries, or entries in other languages containing Old English terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old English names: Old English terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Old English phrases: Old English groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Old English: Old English terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Old English): Old English entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Old English symbols: Old English written signs.
- Category:Old English templates: Old English templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old English terms by etymology: Old English terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old English terms by usage: Old English terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old English: Categories with terms derived from Old English in various specific languages.
- Category:User ang: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old English.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Old English language"
This category contains only the following page.