Category:Old Irish terms by etymology
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Old Irish language » Terms by etymology
Old Irish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Irish blends: Old Irish words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Old Irish borrowed terms: Old Irish terms that are loanwords, i.e. words that were directly incorporated from another language.
- Category:Old Irish calques: Old Irish terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Old Irish compound words: Old Irish words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Old Irish words by prefix: Old Irish words categorized by their prefixes.
- Category:Old Irish words by suffix: Old Irish words categorized by their suffixes.
|Top – A B C D E F G I L M N O P R S T U|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.