Category:Old Latin language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Latin language
This is the main category of the Old Latin language.
Information about Old Latin:
|Canonical name||Old Latin|
- Category:Old Latin lemmas: Old Latin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:itc-ola:All topics: Old Latin terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Latin entry maintenance: Old Latin entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Latin terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Latin terms by etymology: Old Latin terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Latin: Categories with terms derived from Old Latin in various specific languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Old Latin lemmas (6 c, 20 e)
- ► itc-ola:All topics (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Old Latin citations (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Old Latin entry maintenance (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Latin language (33 c, 3 e)
- ► Old Latin non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)