Category:Old Polish language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Polish language
This is the main category of the Old Polish language.
Information about Old Polish:
|Canonical name||Old Polish|
|Language family||West Slavic|
- Category:Old Polish lemmas: Old Polish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Polish entry maintenance: Old Polish entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Polish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Polish templates: Old Polish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Polish terms by etymology: Old Polish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Polish: Categories with terms derived from Old Polish in various specific languages.