Category:Old Saxon language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Saxon language
This is the main category of the Old Saxon language.
Information about Old Saxon:
|Canonical name||Old Saxon|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old Saxon lemmas: Old Saxon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:osx:All topics: Old Saxon terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Saxon appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old Saxon.
- Category:Old Saxon entry maintenance: Old Saxon entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Saxon terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Saxon names: Old Saxon terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Old Saxon templates: Old Saxon templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Saxon terms by etymology: Old Saxon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Saxon terms by usage: Old Saxon terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Saxon: Categories with terms derived from Old Saxon in various specific languages.
- Category:User osx: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Saxon.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Old Saxon language"
This category contains only the following page.