Category:Old Saxon language
All terms in Old Saxon should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old Saxon.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old Saxon for considerations about Old Saxon entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old Saxon.
- Category:osx:All topics: Old Saxon words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old Saxon morphemes: Morphemes used to form Old Saxon words.
- Category:Old Saxon parts of speech: Old Saxon terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Saxon lexicons: Old Saxon words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Old Saxon names: Old Saxon words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Old Saxon etymologies: Old Saxon terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Saxon: Words derived from Old Saxon in various languages.
- Category:Old Saxon appendices: Miscellaneous information about Old Saxon language.
- Category:Requests (Old Saxon): Old Saxon entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User osx: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Saxon.
- Category:Old Saxon templates: Old Saxon templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.