Category:Old Saxon language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Saxon language
This is the main category of the Old Saxon language.
Information about Old Saxon:
|Canonical name||Old Saxon|
|Language family||West Germanic|
- Category:Old Saxon lemmas: Old Saxon lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:osx:All topics: Old Saxon terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Old Saxon appendices: Pages containing additional information about Old Saxon.
- Category:Old Saxon names: Old Saxon words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Old Saxon templates: Old Saxon templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Old Saxon terms by etymology: Old Saxon terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Saxon terms by usage: Old Saxon terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Saxon: Categories with terms derived from Old Saxon in various specific languages.
- Category:Old Saxon terms needing attention: Old Saxon terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User osx: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old Saxon.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Old Saxon language"
This category contains only the following page.