Category:Old Welsh language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Old Welsh language
This is the main category of the Old Welsh language.
Information about Old Welsh:
|Canonical name||Old Welsh|
- Category:Old Welsh lemmas: Old Welsh lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old Welsh entry maintenance: Old Welsh entries, or entries in other languages containing Old Welsh terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Old Welsh terms by etymology: Old Welsh terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Old Welsh terms by usage: Old Welsh terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Old Welsh: Categories with terms derived from Old Welsh in various specific languages.