This is the main category of the Pali language, represented in Wiktionary by the code pi. It is a member of the Indo-Aryan family and written in Latin, Devanagari, Sinhalese, Burmese, Khmer and Thai scripts.[edit details]
All terms in Pali should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Pali.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Pali.
- Category:pi:All topics: Pali words categorized by subject.
- Category:Pali parts of speech: Pali terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Pali etymologies: Pali terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Pali: Words derived from Pali in various languages.
- Category:Requests (Pali): Pali entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User pi: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Pali.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Pali language"
This category contains only the following page.