Category:Picard parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Picard language » Parts of speech
This category contains Picard parts of speech: Picard terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Picard adjectives: Picard words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Picard adverbs: Picard words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Picard determiners: Picard words that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Picard nouns: Picard words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Picard prepositions: Picard adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Picard pronouns: Picard words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Picard verbs: Picard words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.