Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Polabian language » Lemmas
- Category:Polabian adjectives: Polabian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Polabian adverbs: Polabian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Polabian nouns: Polabian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Polabian pronouns: Polabian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Polabian verbs: Polabian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Polabian lemmas"
The following 165 pages are in this category, out of 165 total.