Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Polish language » Etymologies
Polish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Polish blends: Polish words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Polish compound words: Polish words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Polish calques: Polish terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Polish nonce terms: Polish terms that have been invented for a single occasion.
- Category:Polish neologisms: Polish terms that have been only recently acknowledged.
- Category:Polish eponyms: Polish terms derived from names of real or fictitious people.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.