All terms in Polish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Polish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Polish for considerations about Polish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Polish.
- Category:pl:All topics: Polish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Polish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Polish words.
- Category:Polish parts of speech: Polish terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Polish phrases: Polish groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Polish lexicons: Polish words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Polish: Polish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Polish names: Polish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Polish etymologies: Polish terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Polish: Words derived from Polish in various languages.
- Category:Polish symbols: Polish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Polish rhymes: Lists of Polish words by rhymes.
- Category:Polish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Polish terms.
- Category:Polish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Polish language.
- Category:Requests (Polish): Polish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User pl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Polish.
- Category:Polish templates: Polish templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 32 subcategories, out of 32 total.