Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Polish language
This is the main category of the Polish language.
Information about Polish:
|Language family||West Slavic|
- Category:Polish lemmas: Polish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:pl:All topics: Polish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Polish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Polish.
- Category:Polish names: Polish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Polish phrases: Polish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Polish: Polish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Polish): Polish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Polish rhymes: Lists of Polish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Polish symbols: Polish written signs.
- Category:Polish templates: Polish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Polish terms by etymology: Polish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Polish terms by usage: Polish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Polish: Categories with terms derived from Polish in various specific languages.
- Category:Polish terms needing attention: Polish terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User pl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Polish.
|Top – A-Z a ą b c ć d e ę f g h i j k l ł m n ń o ó p (q) r s ś t u (v) w (x) (y) z ź ż|
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.