Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Polish language » Lemmas
- Category:Polish adjectives: Polish terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Polish adverbs: Polish terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Polish conjunctions: Polish terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Polish interjections: Polish terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Polish morphemes: Polish word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Polish nouns: Polish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Polish numerals: Polish terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Polish particles: Polish terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Polish prepositions: Polish adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Polish pronouns: Polish terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Polish verbs: Polish terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A-Z a ą b c ć d e ę f g h i j k l ł m n ń o ó p (q) r s ś t u (v) w (x) (y) z ź ż|
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Polish lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 12,401 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)