» All languages » Proto-Balto-Slavic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Balto-Slavic language.
Information about Proto-Balto-Slavic:
Proto-Balto-Slavic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Balto-Slavic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Balto-Slavic lemmas: Proto-Balto-Slavic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ine-bsl-pro:All topics: Proto-Balto-Slavic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Balto-Slavic appendices: Pages containing additional information about Proto-Balto-Slavic.
- Category:Proto-Balto-Slavic entry maintenance: Proto-Balto-Slavic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Balto-Slavic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Balto-Slavic templates: Proto-Balto-Slavic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Balto-Slavic terms by etymology: Proto-Balto-Slavic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Balto-Slavic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Balto-Slavic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Proto-Balto-Slavic lemmas (7 c, 83 e)
- ► Proto-Balto-Slavic entry maintenance (2 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Balto-Slavic language"
This category contains only the following page.