» All languages » Proto-Brythonic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Brythonic language.
Information about Proto-Brythonic:
Proto-Brythonic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Brythonic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Brythonic lemmas: Proto-Brythonic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:cel-bry-pro:All topics: Proto-Brythonic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Brythonic entry maintenance: Proto-Brythonic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Brythonic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Brythonic terms by etymology: Proto-Brythonic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Brythonic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Brythonic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Proto-Brythonic lemmas (3 c, 50 e)
- ► cel-bry-pro:All topics (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Brythonic entry maintenance (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Brythonic language"
This category contains only the following page.