» All languages » Proto-Indo-European language
This is the main category of the Proto-Indo-European language.
Information about Proto-Indo-European:
Proto-Indo-European is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Indo-European should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Indo-European lemmas: Proto-Indo-European lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ine-pro:All topics: Proto-Indo-European terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Indo-European appendices: Pages containing additional information about Proto-Indo-European.
- Category:Requests (Proto-Indo-European): Proto-Indo-European entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Proto-Indo-European templates: Proto-Indo-European templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Indo-European terms by etymology: Proto-Indo-European terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Indo-European: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Indo-European in various specific languages.
- Category:Proto-Indo-European terms needing attention: Proto-Indo-European terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User ine-pro: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Proto-Indo-European.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Proto-Indo-European language"
This category contains only the following page.