Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Proto-Italic terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Proto-Italic noun forms: Proto-Italic nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Proto-Italic nouns by inflection type: Proto-Italic nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Proto-Italic proper nouns: Proto-Italic nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Proto-Italic noun forms (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Proto-Italic ā-stem nouns (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Proto-Italic consonant stem nouns (0 c, 27 e)
- ► Proto-Italic o-stem nouns (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Proto-Italic proper nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Proto-Italic u-stem nouns (0 c, 4 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Italic nouns"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.