» All languages » Proto-Philippine language
This is the main category of the Proto-Philippine language.
Information about Proto-Philippine:
Proto-Philippine is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
- Category:Proto-Philippine lemmas: Proto-Philippine lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:phi-pro:All topics: Proto-Philippine terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Philippine entry maintenance: Proto-Philippine entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Philippine terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Philippine terms by etymology: Proto-Philippine terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Philippine: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Philippine in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.