» All languages » Proto-Polynesian language
This is the main category of the Proto-Polynesian language.
Information about Proto-Polynesian:
Proto-Polynesian is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Polynesian should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Polynesian lemmas: Proto-Polynesian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:poz-pol-pro:All topics: Proto-Polynesian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Polynesian terms by etymology: Proto-Polynesian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Polynesian: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Polynesian in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Proto-Polynesian lemmas (6 c, 17 e)
- ► poz-pol-pro:All topics (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Polynesian terms derived from Proto-Malayo-Polynesian (0 c, 34 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Polynesian language"
This category contains only the following page.