» All languages » Proto-Samic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Samic language.
Information about Proto-Samic:
Proto-Samic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Proto-Samic should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
- Category:Proto-Samic lemmas: Proto-Samic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:smi-pro:All topics: Proto-Samic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Samic entry maintenance: Proto-Samic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Samic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Regional Proto-Samic: Proto-Samic terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Proto-Samic templates: Proto-Samic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Samic terms by etymology: Proto-Samic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Samic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Samic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Proto-Samic lemmas (5 c, 172 e)
- ► smi-pro:All topics (7 c, 0 e)
- ► Proto-Samic entry maintenance (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Regional Proto-Samic (1 c, 0 e)
Pages in category "Proto-Samic language"
This category contains only the following page.