This is the main category of the Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi language, represented in Wiktionary by the code poz-sus-pro. It is the reconstructed ancestor of all Sunda-Sulawesi languages, written in Latin script.
Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi is a hypothetical language. Words and roots in Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
According to our criteria for inclusion, Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi.
- Category:poz-sus-pro:All topics: Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi words categorized by subject.
- Category:Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi parts of speech: Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi lexicons: Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi etymologies: Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi: Words derived from Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi in various languages.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi language"
This category contains only the following page.