» All languages » Proto-Turkic language
This is the main category of the Proto-Turkic language.
Information about Proto-Turkic:
Proto-Turkic is a reconstructed language. Its words and roots are not directly attested in any written works, but have been reconstructed through the comparative method, which finds regular similarities between languages that cannot be explained by coincidence or word-borrowing, and extrapolates ancient forms from these similarities.
- Category:Proto-Turkic lemmas: Proto-Turkic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:trk-pro:All topics: Proto-Turkic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Proto-Turkic entry maintenance: Proto-Turkic entries, or entries in other languages containing Proto-Turkic terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Proto-Turkic templates: Proto-Turkic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Proto-Turkic terms by etymology: Proto-Turkic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Proto-Turkic: Categories with terms derived from Proto-Turkic in various specific languages.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.