Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Romanian language » Lemmas
- Category:Romanian adjectives: Romanian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Romanian adverbs: Romanian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Romanian conjunctions: Romanian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Romanian determiners: Romanian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Romanian interjections: Romanian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Romanian morphemes: Romanian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Romanian nouns: Romanian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Romanian numerals: Romanian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Romanian particles: Romanian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Romanian prepositions: Romanian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Romanian pronouns: Romanian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Romanian verbs: Romanian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Romanian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 8,049 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)