Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Russian language
This is the main category of the Russian language.
Information about Russian:
|Language family||East Slavic|
- Category:Russian lemmas: Russian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:ru:All topics: Russian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Russian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Russian.
- Category:Russian entry maintenance: Russian entries, or entries in other languages containing Russian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Russian names: Russian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Russian phrases: Russian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Russian: Russian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Russian symbols: Russian written signs.
- Category:Russian templates: Russian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Russian terms by etymology: Russian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Russian terms by usage: Russian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Russian: Categories with terms derived from Russian in various specific languages.
- Category:User ru: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Russian.
|Top – А Б В Г Д Е Ё Ж З И Й К Л М Н О П Р С Т У ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ ъ ы ь Э Ю Я|
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.
Pages in category "Russian language"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.