All terms in Russian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Russian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Russian for considerations about Russian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Russian.
- Category:ru:All topics: Russian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Russian morphemes: Morphemes used to form Russian words.
- Category:Russian parts of speech: Russian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Russian phrases: Russian groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Russian lexicons: Russian words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Russian: Russian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Russian names: Russian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Russian symbols: Russian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Russian citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Russian terms.
- Category:Russian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Russian language.
- Category:Requests (Russian): Russian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ru: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Russian.
- Category:Russian templates: Russian templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 37 subcategories, out of 37 total.
Pages in category "Russian language"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.