All terms in Russian should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Russian.
Please see Wiktionary:About Russian for considerations about Russian entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Russian.
- Category:Russian lemmas: Russian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Russian phrases: Russian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Russian symbols: Russian characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Russian terms by usage: Russian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Russian names: Russian words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Russian terms by etymology: Russian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Russian: Categories with terms derived from Russian in various specific languages.
- Category:Regional Russian: Russian words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:ru:All topics: Russian words categorized by subject.
- Category:Russian citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Russian terms.
- Category:Russian appendices: Miscellaneous information about Russian language.
- Category:Requests (Russian): Russian entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User ru: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Russian.
- Category:Russian templates: Russian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
Pages in category "Russian language"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.