Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Silesian language
This is the main category of the Silesian language.
Information about Silesian:
|Language family||West Slavic|
- Category:Silesian lemmas: Silesian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:szl:All topics: Silesian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Silesian entry maintenance: Silesian entries, or entries in other languages containing Silesian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Silesian templates: Silesian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Silesian terms by etymology: Silesian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Silesian: Categories with terms derived from Silesian in various specific languages.
- Category:User szl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Silesian.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.