Category:Slovak terms by etymology
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Slovak language » Terms by etymology
Slovak terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Slovak blends: Slovak words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Slovak borrowed terms: Slovak terms that are loanwords, i.e. words that were directly incorporated from another language.
- Category:Slovak compound words: Slovak words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Slovak eponyms: Slovak terms derived from names of real or fictitious people.
- Category:Slovak words by prefix: Slovak words categorized by their prefixes.
- Category:Slovak words by suffix: Slovak words categorized by their suffixes.
- Category:Slovak terms with unknown etymologies: Slovak terms whose etymologies have not yet been established.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.