Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Spanish language
This is the main category of the Spanish language.
Information about Spanish:
- Category:Spanish lemmas: Spanish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:es:All topics: Spanish terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Spanish appendices: Pages containing additional information about Spanish.
- Category:Spanish entry maintenance: Spanish entries, or entries in other languages containing Spanish terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Spanish names: Spanish terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Spanish phrases: Spanish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Spanish: Spanish terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (Spanish): Spanish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Spanish rhymes: Lists of Spanish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Spanish symbols: Spanish written signs.
- Category:Spanish templates: Spanish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Spanish terms by etymology: Spanish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Spanish terms by usage: Spanish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Spanish: Categories with terms derived from Spanish in various specific languages.
- Category:User es: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Spanish.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Ññ Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Ww Xx Yy Zz Áá Éé Íí Óó Úú Üü|
This category has the following 27 subcategories, out of 27 total.
Pages in category "Spanish language"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.