All terms in Spanish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Spanish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Spanish for considerations about Spanish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Spanish.
- Category:es:All topics: Spanish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Spanish morphemes: Morphemes used to form Spanish words.
- Category:Spanish parts of speech: Spanish terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Spanish phrases: Spanish groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Spanish lexicons: Spanish words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Regional Spanish: Spanish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:Spanish names: Spanish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Spanish etymologies: Spanish terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Spanish: Words derived from Spanish in various languages.
- Category:Spanish symbols: Spanish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Spanish rhymes: Lists of Spanish words by rhymes.
- Category:Spanish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Spanish terms.
- Category:Spanish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Spanish language.
- Category:Requests (Spanish): Spanish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User es: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Spanish.
- Category:Spanish templates: Spanish templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 33 subcategories, out of 33 total.
Pages in category "Spanish language"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.