All terms in Spanish should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Spanish.
Please see Wiktionary:About Spanish for considerations about Spanish entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Spanish.
- Category:Spanish lemmas: Spanish lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Spanish phrases: Spanish groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Spanish symbols: Spanish characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Spanish terms by usage: Spanish terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Spanish names: Spanish words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Spanish terms by etymology: Spanish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Spanish: Categories with terms derived from Spanish in various specific languages.
- Category:Spanish rhymes: Lists of Spanish words by their rhymes.
- Category:Regional Spanish: Spanish words categorized by regional dialects.
- Category:es:All topics: Spanish words categorized by subject.
- Category:Spanish citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Spanish terms.
- Category:Spanish appendices: Miscellaneous information about Spanish language.
- Category:Requests (Spanish): Spanish entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User es: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Spanish.
- Category:Spanish templates: Spanish templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
This category has the following 26 subcategories, out of 26 total.
Pages in category "Spanish language"
The following 8 pages are in this category, out of 8 total.