Category:Sranan Tongo language
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Sranan Tongo language
This is the main category of the Sranan Tongo language.
Information about Sranan Tongo:
|Canonical name||Sranan Tongo|
|Language family||pidgins or creole|
- Category:Sranan Tongo lemmas: Sranan Tongo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:srn:All topics: Sranan Tongo terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Sranan Tongo entry maintenance: Sranan Tongo entries, or entries in other languages containing Sranan Tongo terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Sranan Tongo terms by etymology: Sranan Tongo terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Sranan Tongo terms by usage: Sranan Tongo terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Sranan Tongo: Categories with terms derived from Sranan Tongo in various specific languages.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Sranan Tongo lemmas (10 c, 288 e)
- ► srn:All topics (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Sranan Tongo entry maintenance (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Sranan Tongo non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Sranan Tongo numbers (1 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Sranan Tongo language"
This category contains only the following page.