Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Swedish language » Etymologies
Swedish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Swedish blends: Swedish words formed by combinations of other words.
- Category:Swedish compound words: Swedish words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Swedish calques: Swedish terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Swedish neologisms: Swedish terms that have been only recently acknowledged.
- Category:Swedish eponyms: Swedish terms derived from names of real or fictitious people.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.