Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Tagalog language
This is the main category of the Tagalog language.
Information about Tagalog:
- Category:Tagalog lemmas: Tagalog lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tl:All topics: Tagalog terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Tagalog entry maintenance: Tagalog entries, or entries in other languages containing Tagalog terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Tagalog names: Tagalog terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Tagalog phrases: Tagalog groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Tagalog symbols: Tagalog written signs.
- Category:Tagalog templates: Tagalog templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Tagalog terms by etymology: Tagalog terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Tagalog terms by usage: Tagalog terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Tagalog: Categories with terms derived from Tagalog in various specific languages.
- Category:User tl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tagalog.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.