All terms in Tagalog should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Tagalog.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Tagalog.
- Category:tl:All topics: Tagalog words categorized by subject.
- Category:Tagalog morphemes: Morphemes used to form Tagalog words.
- Category:Tagalog parts of speech: Tagalog terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tagalog phrases: Tagalog groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Tagalog lexicons: Tagalog words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Tagalog names: Tagalog words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Tagalog etymologies: Tagalog terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Tagalog: Words derived from Tagalog in various languages.
- Category:Tagalog symbols: Tagalog characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Tagalog citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Tagalog terms.
- Category:Requests (Tagalog): Tagalog entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User tl: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Tagalog.
- Category:Tagalog templates: Tagalog templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 25 subcategories, out of 25 total.