Category:Tahitian parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Tahitian language » Parts of speech
Tahitian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tahitian adjectives: Tahitian words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tahitian adverbs: Tahitian words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tahitian articles: Tahitian words that indicate and specify nouns.
- Category:Tahitian conjunctions: Tahitian words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tahitian determiners: Tahitian words that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Tahitian interjections: Tahitian words that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tahitian nouns: Tahitian words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tahitian particles: Tahitian words that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tahitian prepositions: Tahitian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tahitian pronouns: Tahitian words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tahitian verbs: Tahitian words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.