Category:Telugu parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Telugu language » Parts of speech
Telugu terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Telugu adjectives: Telugu words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Telugu adverbs: Telugu words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Telugu conjunctions: Telugu words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Telugu interjections: Telugu words that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Telugu nouns: Telugu words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Telugu numerals: Telugu words that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Telugu particles: Telugu words that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Telugu prepositions: Telugu adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Telugu pronouns: Telugu words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Telugu verbs: Telugu words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.