Category:Toki Pona language
» All languages » Toki Pona language
This is the main category of the Toki Pona language.
Information about Toki Pona:
|Canonical name||Toki Pona|
|Language family||constructed language|
Toki Pona is a constructed language that is only in sporadic use. According to our criteria for inclusion, terms in Toki Pona should not be present in entries in the main namespace, but may be added to the Appendix: namespace. All terms in this language may be available at Appendix:Toki Pona.
- Category:Toki Pona lemmas: Toki Pona lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:art-top:All topics: Toki Pona terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Toki Pona appendices: Pages containing additional information about Toki Pona.
- Category:Toki Pona templates: Toki Pona templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Terms derived from Toki Pona: Categories with terms derived from Toki Pona in various specific languages.
- Category:User art-top: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Toki Pona.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Toki Pona language"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.