Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Translingual language » Symbols
Translingual characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Translingual letters: Translingual symbols that when combined represent groups of sounds.
- Category:Translingual syllables: Translingual symbols that represent groups of sounds.
- Category:Translingual numbers: Translingual symbols that represent quantities.
- Category:Translingual punctuation marks: Translingual symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Translingual diacritical marks: Translingual glyphs that are added to characters to modify the latter's sounds or meanings.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
Pages in category "Translingual symbols"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,660 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)