Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Translingual language » Symbols
Translingual characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Translingual diacritical marks: Translingual glyphs that are added to characters to modify the latter's sounds or meanings.
- Category:Translingual letters: Translingual symbols that when combined represent groups of sounds. Variations of letters, such as ligatures and letters with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
- Category:Translingual numeral symbols: Translingual symbols that represent numerals.
- Category:Translingual punctuation marks: Translingual symbols that indicate structure and organization of writing.
- Category:Translingual syllables: Translingual symbols that represent groups of sounds. Variations of syllables, such as ligatures and syllables with diacritics, should also be categorized here.
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
Pages in category "Translingual symbols"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,714 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)