Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Turkmen language
This is the main category of the Turkmen language.
Information about Turkmen:
- Category:Turkmen lemmas: Turkmen lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:tk:All topics: Turkmen terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Turkmen entry maintenance: Turkmen entries, or entries in other languages containing Turkmen terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Turkmen symbols: Turkmen written signs.
- Category:Turkmen templates: Turkmen templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Turkmen terms by etymology: Turkmen terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Terms derived from Turkmen: Categories with terms derived from Turkmen in various specific languages.
- Category:User tk: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Turkmen.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Turkmen lemmas (9 c, 468 e)
- ► tk:All topics (11 c, 0 e)
- ► Turkmen entry maintenance (6 c, 0 e)
- ► Turkmen non-lemma forms (1 c, 1 e)
- ► Turkmen symbols (1 c, 0 e)
- ► User tk (2 c, 0 e)