Category:Ukrainian parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Ukrainian language » Parts of speech
Ukrainian terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ukrainian adjectives: Ukrainian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ukrainian adverbs: Ukrainian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ukrainian conjunctions: Ukrainian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ukrainian determiners: Ukrainian terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Ukrainian interjections: Ukrainian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ukrainian nouns: Ukrainian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ukrainian numerals: Ukrainian terms that indicate quantities of nouns.
- Category:Ukrainian particles: Ukrainian terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ukrainian prepositions: Ukrainian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Ukrainian pronouns: Ukrainian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ukrainian verbs: Ukrainian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.