Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Uzbek language » Lemmas
- Category:Uzbek adjectives: Uzbek terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Uzbek adverbs: Uzbek terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Uzbek conjunctions: Uzbek terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Uzbek determiners: Uzbek terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Uzbek interjections: Uzbek terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Uzbek morphemes: Uzbek word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Uzbek nouns: Uzbek terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Uzbek numerals: Uzbek terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Uzbek particles: Uzbek terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Uzbek pronouns: Uzbek terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Uzbek verbs: Uzbek terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
Pages in category "Uzbek lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 343 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)