Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Vilamovian language » Lexicons
Vilamovian terms categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Vilamovian colloquialisms: Vilamovian terms that are likely to be used primarily in casual conversation rather than in more formal written works, speeches, and discourse.
- Category:Vilamovian dated terms: Vilamovian terms that are no longer fashionable, thus are anachronistic.
- Category:Vilamovian euphemisms: Vilamovian terms that indirectly refer to something unpleasant or controversial.
- Category:Vilamovian formal terms: Vilamovian terms whose use is typically restricted to polite, ceremonious, non-casual contexts.
- Category:Vilamovian terms with obsolete senses: Vilamovian terms that are no longer in current use, but found in older texts.
- Category:Vilamovian terms with rare senses: Vilamovian rarely used terms or terms with rarely used senses.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.