Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Volapük language
This is the main category of the Volapük language.
Information about Volapük:
|Language family||constructed language|
- Category:Volapük lemmas: Volapük lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:vo:All topics: Volapük terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Volapük appendices: Pages containing additional information about Volapük.
- Category:Volapük entry maintenance: Volapük entries, or entries in other languages containing Volapük terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Volapük phrases: Volapük groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Volapük templates: Volapük templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Volapük terms by etymology: Volapük terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Volapük terms by usage: Volapük terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Volapük: Categories with terms derived from Volapük in various specific languages.
- Category:User vo: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Volapük.
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
Pages in category "Volapük language"
This category contains only the following page.