Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Votic language
This is the main category of the Votic language.
Information about Votic:
- Category:Votic lemmas: Votic lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:vot:All topics: Votic terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Votic phrases: Votic groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Votic templates: Votic templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Votic terms by etymology: Votic terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Votic terms needing attention: Votic terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.