Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Welsh language » Lemmas
- Category:Welsh adjectives: Welsh terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Welsh adverbs: Welsh terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Welsh conjunctions: Welsh terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Welsh determiners: Welsh terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Welsh interjections: Welsh terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Welsh morphemes: Welsh word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Welsh nouns: Welsh terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Welsh numerals: Welsh terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Welsh particles: Welsh terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Welsh prepositions: Welsh adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Welsh pronouns: Welsh terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Welsh verbs: Welsh terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C Ch D Dd E F Ff G Ng H I J L Ll M N O P Ph R Rh S T Th U W Y|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Welsh lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,057 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)