Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Yakut language » Lemmas
- Category:Yakut adjectives: Yakut terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yakut nouns: Yakut terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yakut numerals: Yakut terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yakut pronouns: Yakut terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yakut verbs: Yakut terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Yakut lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 276 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)