Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Yiddish terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yiddish noun forms: Yiddish nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Yiddish collective nouns: Yiddish nouns that indicate groups of related things or beings, without the need of grammatical pluralization.
- Category:Yiddish countable nouns: Yiddish nouns that can be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Yiddish diminutive nouns: Yiddish nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Yiddish proper nouns: Yiddish nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Yiddish singularia tantum: Yiddish nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ נ ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת|
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Yiddish nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 883 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)