Category:Yiddish terms by etymology
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Yiddish language » Terms by etymology
Yiddish terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Yiddish borrowed terms: Yiddish terms that are loanwords, i.e. words that were directly incorporated from another language.
- Category:Yiddish calques: Yiddish terms formed by piece-by-piece translations of terms from other languages.
- Category:Yiddish compound words: Yiddish words composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Yiddish words by prefix: Yiddish words categorized by their prefixes.
- Category:Yiddish words by suffix: Yiddish words categorized by their suffixes.
|Top – א ב ג ד ה ו ז ח ט י כ ל מ נ ס ע פ צ ק ר ש ת|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.