Category:Yoruba parts of speech
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Yoruba language » Parts of speech
Yoruba terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yoruba adjectives: Yoruba words that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yoruba adverbs: Yoruba words that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yoruba conjunctions: Yoruba words that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Yoruba nouns: Yoruba words that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yoruba prepositions: Yoruba adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Yoruba pronouns: Yoruba words that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yoruba verbs: Yoruba words that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.