Category:Zay parts of speech
» Zay language » Parts of speech
Zay terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Zay conjunctions: Zay terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Zay determiners: Zay terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Zay nouns: Zay terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Zay numerals: Zay terms that quantify nouns.
This category lists only terms of the grammatical "numeral" part of speech, and not all number words may in fact be grammatically numerals. See Category:zwa:Cardinal numbers and Category:zwa:Ordinal numbers for more complete lists.
- Category:Zay prepositions: Zay adpositions that are placed before their objects.