Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Zazaki language
This is the main category of the Zazaki language.
Information about Zazaki:
- Category:Zazaki lemmas: Zazaki lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:zza:All topics: Zazaki terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Zazaki appendices: Pages containing additional information about Zazaki.
- Category:Zazaki names: Zazaki words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:Zazaki phrases: Zazaki groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Requests (Zazaki): Zazaki entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:Zazaki rhymes: Lists of Zazaki words by their rhymes.
- Category:Zazaki symbols: Zazaki written signs.
- Category:Zazaki templates: Zazaki templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Zazaki terms by etymology: Zazaki terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Zazaki terms by usage: Zazaki terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Zazaki: Categories with terms derived from Zazaki in various specific languages.
- Category:Zazaki terms needing attention: Zazaki terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User zza: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Zazaki.
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.