Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: catholic
Audio (US) (file)
- Of the Western Christian church, as opposed to the Orthodox church.
- Christmas is celebrated at different dates in the Catholic and Orthodox calendars.
- Of the Roman Catholic church.
- The Church of the Sacred Heart is a Catholic one.
of the Western Christian church, as opposed to the Orthodox church
of the Roman Catholic church
Catholic (plural Catholics)
- A member of a Catholic church.
- The wife of the Prime Minister is a Catholic.
member of a Catholic church